Les Tablettistes is...
about the eventRead more
Groupe Média TFO sees learning as an opportunity to innovate and create, both inside and outside the classroom. For this reason, we created a day of discussions and exchanges, Les Tablettistes, to rethink learning in the 21st century and the challenges linked to the 4th Industrial Revolution. This annual collaboration, featuring experts and youth, identify the education field’s needs in the digital era to reflect on future strategies.
A true dynamic laboratory of discussions about the challenges in education and new technologies, Les Tablettistes focus on the future and enable the dialogue between participants.
Become a sponsorBecome a sponsor
Several sponsorship solutions are offered for the 2018 edition of Les Tablettistes. Each will give your company visibility opportunities adapted to your needs and your audiences. Seize this unique opportunity to learn and reflect with us as we prepare for the road ahead.
EDUCATION, INNOVATION, TECHNOLOGY
- Les Tablettistes 2018 will be held in Ottawa to ensure access to the largest number of school boards;
- Les Tablettistes program is aligned with the 21st century skills necessary for the success of learners, such as problem solving, critical thinking, entrepreneurship, creativity, etc.;
- Practical workshops, barcamps, and gamification experiences will be offered throughout the day;
- Participate in a high-quality, unifying event;
- Meet potential collaborators through unique networking opportunities;
- Meet young learners and exchange with them to better understand and identify their needs and expectations;
- Access an informed audience of over 300 invested professionals.
REINFORCE YOUR BRAND
- Position your company with regards to innovation;
- Benefit from the visibility of Les Tablettistes: company recognition before, during and after Les Tablettistes 2018;
- Access exceptional speech opportunities;
- Create, maintain and/or reinforce close relationships between your company and the industries of education, content production and broadcasting, and technology.
REINFORCE THE VISIBILITY OF CANADA’S INNOVATION FORCE, THE REACH OF OUR CONTENT AND INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATIONS
- Les Tablettistes opens Ontario to Francophone countries (i.e. France, Belgium, Cameroon, etc.) through, most notably, the possibility for the Pitch Competition winning team to present its project during international EdTech conferences (e.g. Rencontres de l’Orme);
- Associate your brand with Groupe Média TFO, a public media producer and broadcaster of quality educational content recognized all over the world and whose resources are exported to the United States, France, Italy and even Spain.
BECOME A LEADER OF DISCUSSIONS IN THE FIELD OF EDTECH
- As a Tablettistes sponsor, your company will benefit from media visibility and the reach of content produced during the conference and its promotion in order to lead the discussion on the future of education;
- Help put learners at the heart of discussions on the future of education;
- Encourage youth to rethink their learning environment through the Pitch Competition;
- Demonstrate your commitment and leadership in the field of education;
- Contribute to imagine and develop cyber-learning;
- Meet and network with experienced experts to get advice.
CREATE A FRAMEWORK FOR DIGITAL LEARNING IN ORDER TO ADDRESS THE NEEDS OF ALL ONTARIANS
- This year, the Tablettistes conference continues to celebrate the diversity of our learning communities through topics which notably address the specific needs of First Nations people in Canada. It is committed to giving First Nations leaders a voice in building the future of learning.